By Bernard P. Zeigler
Copyright by Author, 1995; Originally published by Academic Press, 1990.All rights transferred to Author.
- Chapter 1: Introduction [PDF 1]
- Chapter 2: BASICS [PDF 2]
- Chapter 3: DEVS Formalism & DEVS-Scheme [PDF 3]
- Chapter 4: Atomic Models [PDF 4]
- Chapter 5: Digraph-Models & Experimental Frames [PDF 5]
- Chapter 6: A Model Base for Simple Multicomputer Architectures [PDF 6]
- Chapter 7: System Entity Structures [PDF 7]
Printing Viewed Text
There is sometimes a problem with printing entire chapters because of their size. This can be remedied by using GhostView (gv):
“Mark” the pages to be printed. This should be less than 1 MB.
“Print” the marked pages.
“Unmark” the pages previously printed and “Mark” the pages to be printed next ….
Files viewed can be saved on the local machine by following the steps listed below:
Using GhostView, click on the “Save” As button. The files are approximately 1MB+, so make sure you have enough disk space.
On UNIX machines, files can be saved in the /tmp directory for a short period of time. You could save the entire file here and thensend for printing