General Purpose Tools
- CoSMoS: CoSMoSim offers an integrated platform for system model development, simulation, & experimentation. It’s unified logical, visual, and persistence basis supports specifying families of parallel DEVS, CA, & XML-Schema models (see DEVS-Suite simulator). The DEVS-Suite simulator version 2.1.0 is integrated into CoSMoS.
- Activity-Based DEVS Modeling with the target DEVS-Suite Simulator
- Parallelism Semantics in Modeling Activities
- DEVS-Suite: DEVS-Suite is a Parallel DEVS simulator with support for (i) automating design of experiments in combination with (ii) animating models (iii) generating superdense time data trajectories at run-time, and (iv) synchronized viewing of time-based trajectories alongside hierarchical component and I/O messaging animation. See CoSMoSim – it offers rich visual modeling for specifying families of models and storing them in MS Access Relational Database, a key part of taming scale and complexity inherent in the modeling, simulation, and evaluation (verification, validation, testing, and accreditation) lifecycle.
- Action-Level Real-Time (ALRT) DEVS
- Black-Box Testing
- OSATE-DEVS-Suite is a tool built based on an integrated framework for the AADL (Architecture Analysis and Design Language) and DEVS (Discrete Event System Specification) modeling approaches. This tool integrates OSATE, a realization of the AADL framework and DEVS-Suite, a realization of the Parallel DEVS formalism. The tool supports DEVS behavior modeling called DEVS Annex and an engine for generating code for the DEVS-Suite.
- MS4 MeTM is a proprietary commercial tool for parallel DEVS simulation in a single environment supporting system design, visualization, and testing.
- A RESTful Framework supports the WEAP (Water Evaluation and Planning) system as a web-service that is combined with the LEAP (Long-Range Energy Alternatives Planning) system (LEAP).
- The Componentized-WEAP (C-WEAP) is a RESTful framework written in NodeJS for the Water Evaluation and Planning (WEAP) System.