General Purpose Tools
- CoSMoS: CoSMoSim offers an integrated platform for system model development, simulation, & experimentation. Its unified logical, visual, and persistence basis supports specifying families of parallel DEVS, CA, & XML-Schema models (see DEVS-Suite simulator). The DEVS-Suite simulator version 2.1.0 is integrated in CoSMoS.
- DEVS-Suite: DEVS-Suite is a Parallel DEVS simulator with support for (i) automating design of experiments in combination with (ii) animating models (iii) generating superdense time data trajectories at run-time, and (iv) synchronized viewing of time-based trajectories alongside hierarchical component and I/O messaging animation. See CoSMoSim – it offers rich visual modeling for specifying families of models and storing them in MS Access Relational Database, a key part of taming scale and complexity inherent in the modeling, simulation, and evaluation (verification, validation, testing, and accreditation) lifecycle.
- Action-Level Real-Time (ALRT) DEVS
- Black-Box Testing
- Componentized-WEAP (C-WEAP) RESTful Framework supports using the WEAP system as a web-service.
- MS4 MeTM allows you to design, engineer, visualize and test in a single environment without compromising rigor, quality or performance.
- OSATE-DEVS-Suite is a tool built based on an integrated framework for the AADL (Architecture Analysis and Design Language) and DEVS (Discrete Event System Specification) modeling approaches. This tool integrates OSATE, a realization of the AADL framework and DEVS-Suite, a realization of the Parallel DEVS formalism. The tool support DEVS behavior modeling called DEVS Annex and an engine for generating code for the DEVS-Suite.
Domain-Specific Parallel DEVS Models [http://devs-suitesim.sourceforge.net/]
- DSOAD (Dynamic Structure SOA-Compliant DEVS)
- MIPS32processor [included in DEVS-Suite Simulator]
- Semi-conductor Supply-Chain Systems
- Service Oriented Computing
- Simple Computer Networks (Education) [included in DEVS-Suite Simulator]
- SOC-DEVS (SW/HW Co-Design)